Details of A Gingr Subscription
Please review these details in advance of your purchase:
Your Gingr subscription starts the day you make your first payment. We begin hosting your database and software immediately, and helping you setup your app (see Setup and Onboarding below).
System / EQuipment Requirements
Internet connection (3-5 MbPS download speed) •http://speedtest.net
Computers, tablets and smartphones with either: iOS, Windows 7+, Android 2.3 or newer. Gingr is mobile-friendly!
Any of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox & Safari (not Internet Explorer, not Edge).
The (optional) credit card-reader is shipped by our card-processing partner.
Optional USB devices for print/cash drawer:
- Star TSP-100 receipt printer: http://amzn.com/B003NE43EY (~$200)
- Cash drawer w/ RJ-11 jack: http://amzn.com/B007K0Q8CW (~$50)
Optional USB-connected barcode scanner: check on Amazon or another vendor.
Optional: IDEXX Pet Detect temporary collar printer.
Optional: Wireless extender (Almond or other).
Optional: Wifi hotspot device (if the internet goes out, use a cellular wifi hotspot to stay connected).
Setup and Onboarding
Your setup and onboarding is a collaborative process with you and your Onboarding Specialist.
You'll start with an online Kick-off Call to map out your implementation plan. You'll meet again 1-4 times to help ensure your success going live.
Plan on 20-40 hours of focused work, over 3-4 weeks of time, depending on the complexity of your business.
Four Paws Support
“I have never worked with a company that responds so quickly. Keep up the good work.” -Bradly
“Quick and excellent answers to even the silliest questions. Thank you.” -Alex V.
Our support team receives as much praise as our software!
- Live online Kick-off Call and up to four (4) 45-minute Onboarding Support meetings during your setup phase.
- Online Support Site for fast answers, videos, staff training.
- Live Chat (5 days/week, M-F 7-5 MT). Average response time is 12 seconds!
- Unlimited Email support 365 days a year. Average response time is 1 hour, guarantee <24 hrs response.
(We do not have phone support at this time)
Integrated Credit Card Processing
To enjoy the following features, you must establish a merchant account with our card=processing partner:
- Gingr syncs with the card-reader to auto-populate amount due, and store transaction details and signature in the customer's transaction history.
- easy tip/gratuity collection and reporting,
- store credit card information securely, PCI compliant,
- collect online deposit payments from customers,
- customers can purchase packages online,
- subscriptions - auto charge cards & renew package credits,
- store receipts digitally, email receipts
- easy refund processing, refunds right back to card used.
- Auto-batch card payments, batch reports are sync'd right into Gingr for easy reconciliation.
No long-term contract, we match your current rates*. If you are a new business, your rates will be on par with Paypal/Square). Card-readers: (isctouch 250; $500, or rent for $20/month) (iPP350: $360). Connect the encrypted EMV-reader by cable or wireless-router extender. Our processing partner will ship you the device.
"Just wanted to let you know we have card connect started at our Erindale location- and we love it!!"
Note: *On-site integrated credit card processing features available only in U.S. Terms, rates, card-types and capabilities are available but different in Canada, inquire for details.
Data import from other software
The data that can be imported: Client information, Pet info, Future Reservations, Retail items, Package Credits, Lodging
First, the no charge option:
- Export your data from your old software.
- Format to our Data Import Template (MS Excel).
- We upload your file to your Gingr account (no charge).
Or, you pay us to do the grunt work:
- Export your data from your old software and deliver to us, then we reformat your data into the Data Import Template.
- Limited to exports from the following software: 123 Pet, K9 Bytes, Kennel Connection, Kennel Suite, Paw Loyalty, Pet Exec, Revelation Pets, KennelSoft/Atlantis.
- If import is from KennelSoft/Atlantis, we can only format the client and pet information.
- $500 flat fee.
Ready to get started? Contact your sales consultant or email@example.com on how to start your subscription.