Whether you are a seasoned 'old salt' dog boarding kennel business owner, or newly opening a dog daycare business, industry-specific business education is priceless. Getting inspiration from fellow peers in the industry and seasoned professionals with decades of experience will give you a 'boost' of new knowledge and enthusiasm to help you develop your successful pet care business.
There's no time like the present! The fifth IBPSA Pet Care Services Conference & Trade Show happens October 3-5, 2017, at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront in downtown Jacksonville, Florida. Pre-Conference events take place October 1-2, 2017.
Mark it on your calendar, register and make your travel arrangements now. The small investment of time and money will pay off for years to come.
As the IBPSA notes, early October is a great time to help you improve your bottom line:
1. You've worked hard over the summer, and a little 'break' in Jacksonville Florida will feel pretty good come early October.
2. The education and inspiration you will get is in perfect time for you to implement new business ideas and strategies in advance of the busy holiday seasons and a successful new year.
- Dr. Rick Goodman shares proven steps that you and your team members can take to immediately increase sales and add revenue streams.
- Andy Smit will share how to avoid the cost of a cyber-attack (they’re real and they’re ramping up).
- Ben Day will share what active Risk Management (reduction of safety incidents) in your facility can save you.
- Teena Patel will share what a proper Assessment Program can save you in both money spent on medical injuries for pets and/or staff and client loss.
- Susan Briggs will share how reducing staff drama affects productivity, saving you dollars spent in areas that are not productive.
- Jess Okon will address efficiencies and operational processes to make your business more productive.
- and more.... https://petcareconference.com/bottomline/
AND, you'll get to meet a few of the Gingr staff! Hope to see you there!